Where we have been



Hello there!
It's Timea and Nina here and we are going to write something about countries which we have been in and which we like the most.
ITALY
Italy is a beautiful country full of nice people and pretty beaches. I liked all the monuments a lot. I've been in Rome where I saw the Colosseum and I also travelled on the Venice Canals. The weather was nice and warm and the sea view was spectacular. I've tried a lot of new Italian food I've never had before, but most of the time I was eating pizza, which I could buy everywhere. It was an amazing holiday a I would love to come back there again.
CROATIA
Officially the Republic of Croatia is a country in the south of Europe on Balkan. Its capital is Zagreb and it is famous for holiday destinations. Most visited places are Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Sibenik and others. It has Jadran sea with a lot of islands and beautiful stone beaches. In the sumer, there are so many foreigers, who are on holiday because warm weather and very clear see are conditions for a good holiday. I have been there four times and it is my favorite country for relax. Me and my family have been there by car and always on the island. Journey was long, but not so terrible and ferry cruise was amazing. I ate seafood there for the first time. It was very good, but I still love meat.
This year in the sumer we are going there again so I am excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capital cities - game

Best cities in Lithuania